Visions crafted into a meaningful & impactful brand

 Rest assured, each package can be customized based on your goals and needs. Not sure which investment is right for you?

Let's Talk

Collaborating with passionate founders to tell their story through soulful design.

Custom Branding Suite

This customized package was created for founders who are ready to dive into building a brand identity positioned by intentional strategy to connect with your ideal clients. Your custom branding suite is far more than just a logo, your new brand identity is your visual storyteller that will leave a lasting impression. 

Inquire now

What's INcluded:

  • Consultation
  • Brand Questionnaire
  • Brand Strategy Presentation
  • Mood Board & Color Palette
  • Primary Logo
  • Secondary Logo
  • 3-6 Submarks
  • 2 Refinements
  • Typography Suite
  • Brand Guidelines

Investment from $2500
Estimated Timeline 4-6 weeks

Brand Audit

So you have a logo, a defined color palette and maybe even a website. But do you know how to implement these design elements? Are you actually reaching your ideal client? A brand audit can help answer these questions and more. In our one on one video call, we will work together towards refining your current brand identity and how we can turn it into consistent and engaging content.

Inquire now

What's INcluded:

  • Consultation
  • 1-2 hour video call
  • Brand identity analysis
  • Suggestions for implementing your current branding based on your needs
  • Turning your brand elements into strategic content
  • Recap PDF presentation outlining our call

Investment from $500
Estimated Timeline 1-3 days

Social Media Templates

The social media templates package is ideal for entrepreneurs who may already have an established brand, but they need a little guidance in creating a consistent and cohesive feed using their design elements. It is also a great option for those who simply do not have the time to dedicate a full day to content creation during their work week. What better way to take the stress away than to refer to an interchangeable template set.

Inquire now

What's INcluded:

  • Consultation
  • Mood Board
  • Brand identity audit
  • 9-12 custom Instagram templates (in Canva)

Investment from $500
Estimated Timeline 1-2 weeks

Dani Tee Design Studio is a great fit for you if...

Apply Now

Are we the right match?

You are ready to invest in your branding and you want to feel confident in your brand visuals.

You value a collaborative process and a transparent relationship with a like-minded creative.

You understand my aesthetic and consider it to be the right direction for your business. 

Don’t hesitate for a single second—hire Dani right now!

client stories

"I’ve never felt so confident about my social media presence in my entire freelance career. The social media templates Daniella created for me have made marketing my business SO much easier - and I’ve even noticed an increase in engagement, as well as compliments from my followers. She has the perfect creative eye and was able to bring my vision to fruition PERFECTLY. She’s my go-to designer for everything from social to brand and beyond."

– Sara N. (BTL Copywriting)


A 25% non-refundable deposit is due after our first brand meeting. The remaining 75% balance is due prior to receiving your final files.

Generally, the 2 refinements included in your package covers most adjustments. If necessary, a custom quote can be provided based on your needs.

Depending on the scope of your package, a branding project can take between 4-12 weeks.

I primarily chat through email and I schedule calls through google meet when it is required. I respond to emails within 2-3 working business days.

My studio hours are Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST.

Let’s create your modern & minimal brand identity together.

Ready to invest in your business' success?